Projects for Good
Multiple Organics has worked on various programs that have benefitted our supplier partners, their communities, and also our own local community. Programs in the past have included building schools, assisting in relief efforts after natural disasters, and nutritional education. Looking forward, we are looking to assist with food and hunger programs, educating under-developed parts of the world in nutrition, renewable energy programs, and sustainable farming.
Recent and current projects include:
- Support for a solar power project for farmer communities in Peru.
- Assistance in building a school for tsunami victims in Sri Lanka.
- Assistance in building a medical center in Kenya.
- Support for the creation of a self-sustaining garment business run by head of household women in Colombia.
- Support for local sports activities for children in Nicaragua.
- Support for nutritional education for farmer communities in Bolivia.
- Assistance in creating cooking classes for underserved youth in California.